Reconnecting with Your Creative Side

"So You'd Better Get Ready"




It's been quite a while since I used the creative side of my brain to paint! You might know that I started a wonderful new job in July. My job is challenging both sides of my brain, but it feels like I've been away from the easel for too long.


Beginning to teach again will be good for me and for you, too, if you can join me! I'm just offering one class this time around, and it begins on September 17th in my studio.

Call me or email me to register!
802-989-7644

Judy

MONDAYS


Pastel Painting…
beginner and intermediate

In this class, participants will experience a nurturing community atmosphere that will ignite artistic and personal growth whether you are a first time explorer or have had some experience. Students in this class will develop basic pastel painting techniques while discovering their own style. We will explore color and composition, while refining our drawing skills.

Ages:Adults & mature teens
When: 5 Mondays
September 17 - October 15
2:00 - 5:00 pm
Fee: $180

If you don't have materials and would like to use studio materials, the cost is $200.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've looked at life...

Bird Inspiration!

Comfort Zone Revisited