Form an Art Practice!


Detail of "Cabinet of Curiosities"
I have more to do! But I made a lot of progress today.

This painting is not done, but I wanted you to see what happened after the under painting. What you see above is a detail of the painting so far.

Original under painting

I really like this surface and things are going pretty well so far. Wish me luck. Today I painted because I had scheduled the time to do it. Painting a painting requires more than skill. Regular art making routines are a must.

I am offering you a chance to get into a painting practice...

Open Studio Time
Need some motivation to draw or paint on a regular basis? Schedule your time to create at Blue Wing Studios in the heart of Middlebury. You can set up your artist space and leave your materials (any two-dimensional material is ok). I will get us going with some inspirational art quotes or concepts. You work on the subject of your choice. Setting up still life is a possibility. Working from imagination or photo references are choices, too. Easels and tables are available. Space is limited, so reserve your spot right away.

Ages: Adults & mature teens
When: 5 Saturdays
March 16 th  - April 13 th
10:00 a.m. to Noon
Fee: $30

Call me at 989-7644 or email judyalbright@snet.net to reserve a space.

Judy
www.judyalbrightart.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've looked at life...

Bird Inspiration!

Comfort Zone Revisited