What's the Message?

"Headin' to the Jordan Shore" pastel, 6x6"

My journey into the words of the song "Put on Your Travelin' Shoes" are nearing the end. I have felt inspired and sometimes frustrated as I created these paintings. Frustration comes with the territory, but inspiration is a joy when it touches your heart and soul.

There are two more paintings to be created in this series, but the message of the the four paintings that I have shared with you is pretty simple.

"Put on Your Travelin' Shoes"

"Goin on a Journey"

"So You'd Better Get Ready"
The message is hope. There is something ahead of us that is greater and more wonderful than we can imagine.

Judy
www.judyalbrightart.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've looked at life...

Bird Inspiration!

Comfort Zone Revisited