Are you ready to roll?


"Ready to Roll?" pastel, 12x12"
I have been getting the studio ready for my new classes and thinking about the many wonderful teachers that have helped me in my artistic journey. Pieter Lefferts, Nancy Cassidy, Peter Seltzer and so many more. I realized that I have to get myself ready too! 

Marla Baggetta, who I also studied with, recently published on her website three important qualities of a good art mentor.  She says that it's...
  • someone who inspires you
  • someone who sets high expectations for you  
  • someone who creates a sense of community and belonging in the class


 I couldn't agree more!



Classes begin next week...


Tuesday, September 5th & 12th - Introduction to Pastels 1  FREE
Wednesday, September 6th & 13th - Introduction to Pastels 2  FREE

Playing with Pastels... for beginners
5 Tuesdays, Sept. 19th – Oct. 17th, 6:30–9:00pm
Fee:$185


New Students and those thinking about taking a class in the future... take a look at older blog posts to get inspired and motivated!

Judy
www.judyalbrightart.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've looked at life...

Bird Inspiration!

Comfort Zone Revisited