New Beginnings!

Playing with Pastels!
Dear Judy ,


It's Cloud Illusions, I Recall - SOLD

It is back to "school" time again at the Northlight Art Center!

My classes start again this week (see details below) and I am really looking forward to a new beginning!!!


 
 
 
 
Attention Students in Beginning to Paint with Pastels! 
Fridays, 1 - 4
September 5 - October 10
$225
Karen, Linda, Carolyn, Sandy, Jennifer, Vivien and Anne...


I have permission to rearrange the classroom so that we can all focus on drawing or painting a still life together!
Please bring two or three things that go with the theme "End of Summer" for our still life set up. We shall plan on working for three weeks on this project and then decide what we want to do next.
This approach was very popular with my summer students, so let's give it a try!  

I Always Wanted to Draw...
Saturdays, 9 - Noon
September 6 - October 11
$225
Carolyn, BZ, Linda, Daniele and Katie...
This class will be individualized, but I will present lessons on value, shading of basic forms and one and two point perspective. Beyond that, we will see what you need to improve your drawing skills!  

Judy
Northlight Art Center
5 Calkinstown Road
Sharon, CT 06069 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've looked at life...

Bird Inspiration!

Comfort Zone Revisited