Opportunities to learn...



Playing with Pastels!
Dear Judy ,

October Sunset, pastel

If you have a chance, stop in to see the HVAL show in Great Barrington at Jennifer Commons
until the end of the month.

I have nine paintings
, mostly landscape in the show. Just found out that this painting sold!

I will be offering a free painting demo there on

August 30th from 4 - 7 PM. Let me know if you are coming!
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fall Classes  
Beginning to Paint with Pastels
Fridays, 1 - 4
September 5 - October 10
$225 
 
I Always Wanted to Draw...
Saturdays, 9 - Noon
September 6 - October 11
$225

Please respond to this email if you are registering for a class (even if you spoke to me...)

Students enrolling in the full six sessions have priority over those who don't. Individual classes are $50. 

Another learning opportunity for you is being offered by the Connecticut Pastel Society...

Registration forms can be found here.


Have fun playing with your pastels!
Judy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've looked at life...

Bird Inspiration!

Comfort Zone Revisited