Make Tea, Not War...

"Make Tea, Not War", pastel 9x12"  
 
In spite of the snowy weather, 21 people came to my Gallery Walk & Talk and demo last Sunday! Thank you all for coming!

As soon as I got home I continued working on the painting. To review, for those of you who couldn't come, I started out with a charcoal value under painting of my teacups on mid-tone gray Ampersand pastel board.

I use the under painting as a road map for values when I add color.

Many hours later I put on the finishing touches...

"Make Tea, Not War" is available for sale at DailyPaintworks!

The next series of classes will be a focus on The Spring Landscape and will run on Fridays from 1 - 4 PM beginning March 20th - April 24th.
Contact me to register for the class and to receive the supply list!
Think Spring!
Judy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've looked at life...

Bird Inspiration!

Comfort Zone Revisited