The Value of Value!



Litchfield Corn, pastel, 12x12" 
 
I am getting excited about a workshop that I will be attending in a few weeks. The Connecticut Pastel Society is running a plein air workshop by Liz Haywood-Sullivan in nearby Litchfield, CT. Take a look at her work here. There are folks coming from as far away as South Dakota!
I have been trying to get warmed up for landscapes. But most importantly, I know I need to get my materials ready for working in the great outdoors!

My first job was to clean and organize my studio and my studio pastels. I just bought a new tabouret and I am loving it so far.

It's on casters and has five drawers for a great selection of pastel storage!

Organizing your pastels by value is an important thing to do and mine were getting pretty messy, so I also have been cleaning them as I move them to the new tabouret.


 
This is the box I will probably take to the workshop.

I hope this inspires you to organize your pastels by value.

Judy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've looked at life...

Bird Inspiration!

Comfort Zone Revisited